Today, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), vaccines are available to protect against more than 26 infectious diseases.
Sanofi Pasteur has the broadest available range of vaccines, protecting against 20 infectious diseases:
- World’s largest producer of seasonal influenza vaccines: over 180 million doses provided in 2009
- World’s leading provider of poliomyelitis vaccine
- Broadest range of modern pediatric combination vaccines for children throughout the world
- World’s main provider of meningococcal vaccines with an unfaltering commitment to provide meningococcal vaccine for outbreaks control in West Africa
- Largest portfolio of vaccines for travelers and people living in tropical areas: typhoid, rabies, yellow fever, Japanese encephalitis, meningococcal meningitis, cholera, hepatitis A, hepatitis B
Our vaccines protect against 20 infectious diseases.
and smallpox, eradicated in 1980 (vaccine produced as a measure in response to the threat of bioterrorism)